Located in the River North Arts District of downtown Denver, Davis Partnership Architects is one of the largest and most influential multi-discipline design firms in the Rocky Mountain West.
Davis Partnership specializes in architecture, landscape architecture, master planning, interior design, tenant development, signage, and environmental design to a wide variety of amazing commercial, institutional, healthcare, and multi-family/mixed-use projects. While maintaining a heavy focus on LEED, Evidence Based Design, and Lean Led design, we have been proud to design places where people live and grow since 1967. This is where we work.
Senior Specification Writer
Davis Partnership Architects is seeking a Specifications Coordinator. This full-time position will generate and improve the technical quality of our deliverables through research, education, and offering technical expertise to our project teams.
- Proficiency and technical expertise of building products.
- Contribute to meeting Davis Partnership’s goals of design excellence, sustainability, and service to clients and community.
- Effective communication skills to build rapport with project teams.
- Ability to coordinate project manuals for multiple projects at various stages of the design process.
- Participate in periodic Quality Control reviews of projects.
- Leadership in Davis Partnership’s specifications initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field.
- 15 years related experience in construction documentation for A/E projects required
- Experience with technically complex and large-scale projects.
- Strong working knowledge of MasterFormat and UniFormat.
- Proficiency in e-SPECS is preferred.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in being considered for a position, please send us a letter of interest and resume in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.