Civica Cherry Creek
CategoryCommercial / Mixed-use
Schnitzer West’s first endeavor into a ground-up development in Colorado is being designed by Davis Partnership Architects. The mixed-use office building, to be known as Civica, is located in the Cherry Creek North district of Denver, Colorado. The class A+ boutique office building is more than just a workplace, filling the void between work and leisure. Civica boasts an amenities package that rivals most premier resorts, including:
- Hospitality-inspired great room, offering alternative workspaces;
- Gracious rooftop terrace with outdoor meeting room, along with a private lounge at street level;
- Private library, serving both as a resource center and another alternative workspace;
- Five-star concierge service;
- Flexible, state-of-the-art conference/training center;
- Wine cellar with private wine lockers;
- Premium coffee shop;
- Best-in-class locker rooms and bike storage areas.
Executive parking areas and direct-to-suite elevator service from parking garage. The ground level offers 12,000 SF of retail, a courtyard for restaurant seating and the main lobby featuring a grand stair, water feature, and fireplace. The seven-level, 112,000 SF class A+ office space is capped with a rooftop terrace with views of downtown and the Rocky Mountains. The entire building is equipped with electrochromic glass that automatically tints the windows for occupant comfort. Anchoring the facility is a 4-level, 73,650 SF below grade parking garage amenity with 214 spaces. The project is slated for completion in early 2018.
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Wayfinding & Experiential